Complete our Contact Form with your name and address to request a copy of our brochure.
Through accessing and purchasing goods or services from Scotplants Ltd, whether on site or via our website to www.scotplants.co.uk or www.scotplants.com, you are entering a legally binding agreement, established subject to the following terms & conditions. You should read and understand these terms as they affect your rights and liabilities, set out and describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described.
- scotplants, scotplants.co.uk and scotplants.com are trading names for Scotplants Ltd, Brownhills, Burnhouse, Beith, Ayrshire, KA15 1HH Company registration SC123105, Main contact points are as follows:
Tel: +44 (0)1505 502717 Fax:+44 (0)1505 503321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: www.scotplants.co.uk. VAT number XXXXXXXXX;
Basis of the sale
- An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site or on location. The description of the Goods, the price, VAT, insurance and delivery costs are set out in the order confirmation. We will confirm acceptance of your order via e-mail or during the shopping cart check out procedure.
- We seek and will always aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the plants we sell and suitable conditions for their maximum performance. However there may be slight variations in size, shape and colour between different specimens.
- All descriptions and other information provided e.g. size are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
- Scotplants Ltd aims to provide high quality plants and products to our customers and where the Goods are plants or products not already covered by a manufacturer`s guarantee, they will meet their specification and be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
- Where the Goods are hardy plants, we warrant that they are covered by a one year guarantee. If the plant should die of natural causes up to one year after they have been delivered, we will replace it free of charge. (Subject to our aftercare instructions).
- We undertake that the goods will be in good condition at the time of delivery and will be of the type ordered, or if that type is not available we will let you know by e mail and, if possible, suggest a suitable alternative which is available. If you do not want the alternative suggested, you will be entitled to order another plant or cancel your order, as you wish.
- The availability, price and colour of plants we sell to you may vary according to seasonal and market availability. We will endeavour to confirm these details when we confirm your order for the plants or prior to delivery. If there have been any material variations, you will have the option of cancelling your order.
Matters out of our control
- We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at email@example.com
D Boatman Tel: +44 (0)1505 502717
Scotplants Ltd Fax +44 (0)1505 503321
Brownhills Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burnhouse Web: www.scotplants.co.uk
BEITH Co regn: SC123105
Ayrshire VAT regn: 366 7957 89