Complete our Contact Form with your name and address to request a copy of our brochure.
Through accessing and purchasing goods or services from Scotplants Ltd, whether on site or via our website to www.scotplants.co.uk or www.scotplants.com, you are entering a legally binding agreement, established subject to the overall business terms & conditions. The following confirms delivery process and procedures which will be agreed during the purchase process.
- primarily we are able to supply addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, some remote rural parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles for which supplementary charges, principally transportation costs, may apply;
- We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when the delivery arrives. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- Deliveries are typically made by our staff or a courier, dependent on delivery and will be normally delivered between 9.00am and 4.30pm between Monday and Friday. Timed deliveries using the courier service are not available currently however if you have a preferred delivery date or time, please contact us in good time to discuss this. We will always try to facilitate deliveries on a specific day, but this is not always possible and may incur an additional delivery charge e.g. Saturday or out of hours.
- Your delivery will be left in a safe place if you are unable to receive it. Email notification of your delivery is made the evening before delivery is to be made. Deliveries are made using a 48 - 72 hour service, though deliveries offshore or in a limited number of rural locations may take from 2 - 5 days to complete.
- We will aim to deliver within the quoted time frame but delivery times cannot be guaranteed should unforeseen problems arise. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period to arrange an alternative time.
- You can return any products or plants you`re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 days of receipt.
- We will not pay the costs of returning an item to us.
- Until we receive the goods you are returning, they are your responsibility. For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service to return products or plants to us.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- If the item has been damaged, used or is not returned in its original packaging, we reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value if the item needs to be reduced in price for resale.
Matters out of our control
- We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- Correspondence or electronic communications to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid contact address and tell us of any changes to it.
D Boatman Tel: +44 (0)1505 502717
Scotplants Ltd Fax +44 (0)1505 503321
Brownhills Email: email@example.com
Burnhouse Web: www.scotplants.co.uk
BEITH Co regn: SC123105
Ayrshire VAT regn: 366 7957 89